Now I have been to Italy a few times in real life and I have met many gracious and kind people there. I have even driven through Torino. Probably if Carlo had known he would have banned me from there also. My favorite city in Italy is Florence.
I ask myself why was I banned? My conclusion is that I discovered what old basil/Carlo is up to. There are several Lucky Chairs, that pay lindens, located in Torino and Milano. They are more times than not sat in by bots. For those of you who don't know a bot is an avatar controlled by an avatar in Second Life. I believe that basil/Carlo controls or has people control the said bots. Why you may ask? To save paying lindens. Also, another benefit is that the number of visitors to a sim or area is increased without payout.
How do you tell which avatars are bots? I simply look at profiles. Is there a profile picture? Is there payment info on file. And the most telling is the the avatar remain online after sitting in the chair?

My View of Italia on Second Life!


No comments:
Post a Comment