
I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been banned from Torino and Milano. Well it seems that I have been banned from all of Italia. Above is the picture taken by a snitch named Venus Uborstein. She is sitting at the piano. Her favorite place and the place from which she calls bots to grab the money chairs. You can see the edge of the money chair in the left of the photo. And the un-named bot waiting for the chair to rez. Ninah Paine and Anubi Alter banned me because of this picture. I guess wanting to look like a baseball player is the reason for banning. They explained to me that carrying a weapon was the reason for banning. I said that I would not carry a weapon, although there are many I have seen in Torino and they aren't banned, and they unbanned me. Then out of the blue they re-banned me. The reason this time is unknown and they will not reveal it to me. More to follow!


No comments:
Post a Comment